Friday, December 19, 2008

Pictures!

We now have the adapter to mom's camera thanks to Nicky J! Thanks boss! I updated a couple of my previous entries with pictures and will be posting an ALL photo blog for your enjoyment.

This morning we woke up early again and wouldn't you know...mom's foot is all swollen! For those who don't know, mom fell down the stairs 3 days before we left on this trip and broke her toe. She worked hard to stay off it for those 3 days and has been a TROOPER! All that "trooping" took a toll and now she's in pain. :( She decided to stay behind this morning while we went to the park.

Will, Isaiah and I went on Splash Mountain, Autopia, Space Mountain, Astro Blasters, Matterhorn and Splash Mountain again. It's warmER but NOT warm so getting soaked on Splash Mountain brought back horrible memories of a couple days ago...ack. I survived.

Here are some pics from our morning:



The Rileys are on their way! They should be here any minute! I may not be back in time tonight to blog but, faithful readers, you will be in our thoughts. We are having a great time. I think I will end up gaining 10 pounds from the churros alone but, alas...it's vacation, right? :)

4 comments:

jed said...

Vacation churros don't count...I'm pretty sure that's in the Constitution.

Wayne Mason said...

Actually, it's in the Geneva Convention. Mom IS a trooper! I'm glad to see you having fun:)

Wayne Mason said...

P.S.

Zeke is in some sort of state of depression. I think he misses you all! I couldn't get him to come INSIDE this morning!

Christi said...

I love the added pictures. I'm cracking up at the ones with you and your mom with the coffees.