We awoke to a glorious sunrise this morning and clear skies. It was just beautiful. We headed out early, got coffee and hit the park. When we arrived, we got to take a really cool ride in a firetruck sort of thing and Isaiah got to ring the bell.
We saw a proposal at the castle...so sweet! Mom and I also had our picture taken in our Blazers shirts at the castle...go Blazers!!
We rode a few rides in Fantasyland, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Small World, Star Tours, shared a giant pickle and got mom a corn dog. For those of you who are faithful readers of our Disney blog from last year...you remember the infamous corn dog, right? :)
Remember how I said we forgot to bring the adapter to get the pics off mom's camera? Well, my boss happens to be here in Anaheim as well and he's an awesome guy...he offered to pick one up for us so...by tomorrow, this will be a blog with actual PHOTOS! Won't that be awesome? :)
So, right now...we are taking our traditional half-day nap. We were in the park for a little over 4 hours, it started to get super busy so we're back at the room taking a rest. It's the best part of the day for me. I feel like I've had lots of exercise having just walked all over the park for 4 hours, I'm warm under a blankie and Isaiah, mom AND Will are snoring. Perfect.
Doug and Colleen and all the kids will be here tomorrow! They are our best friends from Sacramento and we are super excited to get to spend time with them at Disneyland! I'll keep you all, dear readers, up to date on any trouble we get ourselves into. We are party animals!
No comments:
Post a Comment