Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On Our Way!

Well…we’re off! The airport was pretty busy but not terrible. We got through security in the nick of time with no issues other than the fact I held up the line because my ID wouldn’t come out of my wallet…people hated me. Back OFF, buddy…I’m going to the Happiest Place on Earth!!

Isaiah has been a bundle of energy all morning…up at 5, bouncing off the walls. He’s reviewing the rides he wants to do and in what order. He said, “We should go on Small World first because Mom likes that one. Then, Splash Mountain so me and daddy can get wet!” I’m just excited to see the castle and New Orleans Square and maaaaybe a prince or two…I mean princess…princess. Yeah.

We just took off and can I say that God is just showing off right now? Wow…the sunrise is amazing. All I can see is a cloudscape like a vast ocean of fluff and the sun rising above it. Sunshine is a welcome surprise and I have to admit, I’m pretty excited to be in 60-degree weather.

We are enjoying our time together as a family…and by together I mean, Isaiah is watching Wall-E with headphones on, I’m writing and listening to music with headphones on, Will is playing golf on the PSP with headphones on and mom is doing a crossword. Family togetherness…it’s what this trip is all about.

For those of you who are pining for Disneyland…Mark and Bonnie, you know we wish you were here…we will be enjoying it in your honor. For those of you who can think of nothing WORSE than being at Disneyland…Paul…I will hug Goofy just for you! For those of you who had work “cancelled” today…I hope you are TAKING ADVANTAGE and resting…or gaming…or baking…or chaining up and delivering apples and pellets. ;)

A special shout out to Uncle Wayne for taking care of Zekey Boy over the next few days. We appreciate it. Please feel free to eat all of our tuna fish, eggs and mushrooms. We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your family is totally cute, BUT, there is something seriously wrong with that picture! They look like they are in ALASKA not sunny California!! I hope it warms up for you guys.

Miss you!!

-rachael