Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 2 - Addendum

Today was a good day. After our mid day nap, we headed over to California Adventure and the boys rode the Tower of Terror...Isaiah's first time. He LOVED it.

We did a FastPass for Soarin' Over California, meaning we went and got a ticket that tells you a window in which to come back to ride the ride without having to wait in line. It's essentially like having someone stand in line for you and hold your place...it's awesome. So, we did that and then we did this wet rafting ride, got soaked and came back to the room.

Mom actually got coerced into going on the rafting ride and she screamed louder than I've EVER heard her scream...I was a bit frightened...then I laughed my head off.

We got room service for dinner and we're just hanging out waiting for the Blazer game to start...GO BLAZERS! The Riley's will be here at noon tomorrow so we gotta REST UP! Night readers!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Jeff played the National Anthem at the game tonight so he gets to watch it too!

I'm so jealous of your Riley time!! And I'm so jealous of them for their Steinberg-time! That's it - I'm coming down right now.