Wednesday, we went to North Shore again. We wanted to show Grandma Susan shave ice and turtles. But first, we stopped by the Dole plantation. My dad and I did a giant maze made of various plants. We had a map that showed certain drawings we needed to copy. We had to do it in the fastest time we could. It took us about 25 minutes! I also got an airbrushed tattoo of an eagle. Here's a picture.
Thursday, we went into Waikiki for a special breakfast at the Hau Tree which is a restaurant right on the beach. You have a really good view of the beach and there's a tree right in the middle of the restaurant. It's very beautiful. After breakfast, we went shopping at the International Marketplace. Then, it was time for surf lessons!
This is me and my instructor
It was a good but tiring day. We went to a luau, too! I even got to go up on stage and dance with some hula girls. Here's a picture of me doing a Tahitian hula dance.
And here is a picture of my grandma Susan, my dad and I.


No comments:
Post a Comment