When they got back, we went on our yearly trek to Hank's Haute Dogs...home of the Fat Boy. It was super tasty and pretty much ensured we were not hungry for the rest of the day.
Once home from Hank's, it was pool time again. Since the blog is kind of boring today, I thought I'd leave you with some synonyms for relax:
| be or feel at ease | |
| Synonyms: | breathe easy, calm, calm down, collect oneself, compose oneself, cool off, ease off, feel at home, hang loose, knock off, laze, let oneself go, lie down, loosen up, make oneself at home, put one's feet up, recline, repose, rest, settle back, simmer down, sit around, sit back, soften, stop work, take a break, take a breather, take it easy, take one's time, take ten, take time out, tranquilize, unbend, unlax, unwind |
I think I like "hang loose" the best. Aloha, friends and ohana!

No comments:
Post a Comment