Today was Mother’s Day!
I gave my mom and grandma cards and flowers. Then, I ate breakfast, got dressed and my dad
took me to the market to pick out a boogie board. A boogie board is like a surf board but
shorter. We came back to the room to
pick up my mom and uncle and went down to the ocean. I practiced my boogie board, played catch
with my dad, practiced taekwondo and then we headed to the pool. Before we went to the pool though, my dad bet
me $20 I couldn’t swim all the way out to the bouys and back (about ½ mile). I did it!
At the pool, I played catch with my dad and Uncle
Wayne. They dominated. I did the slide at the pool twice in a
row. It was really exciting! We spent about 3 hours at the pool and then
came up to the condo for some lunch.
After lunch, I took a nap - - it’s pretty exhausting having this much
fun.
After my nap, we took a drive out to the North Shore. We went to Matsumoto’s and got some shave
ice. I also got a key chain and a shave
ice plush toy.
While we were eating our shave ice, we were going to drive to the golf course at Turtle Bay. As we were driving there, we noticed a group of people on the beach. They people were gathered because there was a gigantic turtle up on the beach! We pulled over and took pictures of the big guy. He was outstanding!!
While we were eating our shave ice, we were going to drive to the golf course at Turtle Bay. As we were driving there, we noticed a group of people on the beach. They people were gathered because there was a gigantic turtle up on the beach! We pulled over and took pictures of the big guy. He was outstanding!!
When we got back to the hotel, we discussed dinner plans,
decided on this place called “Long Boards”.
I got a hilarious picture taken of me “surfing”.
After dinner, we went back to the pool and hot tubs. Overall, I had a wonderful time besides the fact I was still feeling stuffed up. I am also glad I am here to be with my family.
After dinner, we went back to the pool and hot tubs. Overall, I had a wonderful time besides the fact I was still feeling stuffed up. I am also glad I am here to be with my family.
Tomorrow, my Grandma Susan is coming!! There’s a joy level in me and when I think
about her getting here, it makes it come all the way up to the top! When she gets here, the first thing we’re
going to do is go to a delicious restaurant called Helena’s. It’s our favorite!



No comments:
Post a Comment