So, to start off the day, my dad and Uncle Wayne went golfing at 5:30 in the morning! When I woke up, I ate breakfast and then went to the pool. I hung out there for a few hours. Then, my dad and uncle started to head back. When they got here, they picked us up and we went to Hank's Haute Dogs.
Hank's Haute Dogs was featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives with Guy Fieri. He's one of our favorite chefs and tv guys.
We saw the show with Hank's Haute Dogs a few years ago and when we visited Hawaii the first time, we went there. Now, it is a traditional "weinery" our family likes to go to. I had a Fat Boy, which is a hot dog, wrapped in bacon, deep fried with lettuce and tomato. Here's a picture:
It's probably good we only have them once a year! My favorite side dish is the truffle mac and cheese which is not regular mac and cheese noodles but penne noodles. The cheese sauce is sometimes so creamy that it gets kind of goopy. The truffle part of the mac and cheese is an oil they put over the top.
After Hank's, we headed back to the hotel. I went to the pool with my dad and we played football in the pool. I met a boy named Andrew. He liked to laugh a lot. We made a lot of jokes. He will be here until Saturday too so I'm hoping to see him again.


No comments:
Post a Comment