Our last morning in the Magic Kingdom consisted of breakfast with Lilo, Stitch, Daisy Duck, Pluto and Minnie Mouse!
It was fun but we were all a little punch drunk by the end.
Isaiah got a hold of the camera while we were waiting for the shuttle bus and was a little duderazzi telling me, "Come ON...you can give me more than that!" YIKES...
Wayne did a great job taking care of Zeke (THANKS UNCLE WAYNE!) and we are excited and happy to be in our OWN BEDS tonight.
I love Disneyland for lots of reasons. Mostly because it brings me joy...with no strings attached. I can be giddy and silly. No one is judging me for wearing my Tinkerbell shirt because they're wearing a Santa hat with Eeyore ears hanging out the sides.
In this stage of my life, thinking about changing careers, going to art school..I am being pushed to have some faith in myself, to dream big and believe! In the immortal words of the man himself, Walt Disney:
"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
No comments:
Post a Comment