The girls, on the other hand, meandered through Fantasyland, nodding regally at princesses, took a gentle steam boat cruise around the rivers of America...
...shopped for trinkets in New Orleans Square and got a decadent pedicure at the Grand Californian spa.
(Ok, there was a corn dog involved in the girl time but well...it just didn't stick with the whole girly theme. Mom has been craving a corn dog and she finally got one...it was huge and as she tells it, "Magical...". I don't touch the things but it looked pretty darn greasy and I hear that's how a good corn dog should look so, there ya go!)
We are back at the room now and here's what the boys look like after all that hysterical fun:
We are planning a "last night hurrah" of some sort so, we'll keep you posted. Tomorrow morning will be a special breakfast with Lilo and Stitch and then it's off to the airport and home by 4!
Thanks for reading and I'll post more tonight or tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment