His cool teacher, Ms. Sands is letting him blog (along with other homework) to make up for missing school all week. Yes, we get it...we're terrible parents! :)
From the mind of a nearly-10-year-old boy..hang on, readers:
We are really excited and I probably won't be able to sleep tonight. Disneyland is going to be so fun because of all the rides and how much fun they are going to be. The thing I'm looking forward to the most is probably...the ride called "Splash Mountain". It is fun because it's like a musical in the ride and there are lots of drops and it's just the thrill of being in the ride!
Our plane leaves at 11 o'clock in the morning. I will be doing some homework on the plane ride but I might play the DS too. We'll post some pictures when we get there and I'm hoping you like them. I can't really think of anything else. So, goodnight!
I think the not being able to sleep thing will probably work out ok...his birthday party was today and they spent 2 hours jumping on trampolines and playing dodgeball. He'll sleep.
I'll tell Mickey and Minnie hi from you...more tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment