

Turkey leg, rollercoaster, evil-robot-hunting and RULER of Frontierland...
The boys on Tower of Terror (please note the dedication of our tiniest Duck fan!)

And...livin' it up, family style!


Tomorrow is my baby's 10th birthday...it's going to be a bittersweet day. Let's just say there will be some tears - - but I'll try and keep it together. The trip, so far, has been just wonderful. Mom and I went to the spa today for a surprise mani-pedi courtesy of Will. Thanks dear! Our aching feet are super happy!
I'm sitting here, blogging and drinking a fab glass of cab awaiting departure to the World of Color in the reserved seating for Isaiah's special birthday surprise.
It's a bit chilly here right now. The 80 degree weather has cooled to 60 but...we'll take it over rain. You're hearin' me Portland?? Dry out before we get there! K, we're off!
No comments:
Post a Comment