Monday, February 08, 2010

En mi casa...

We spent our last morning wandering the resort, spending an hour on the beach in the sun and even finally saw Gerard Butler myself! He was really really exceptionally handsome. :)

Will got accosted by a woman in the gift shop who asked if he was Jennifer Aniston's body guard. Racial profiling, ma'am!! Ok, he's big but come on...a body guard in madras knee shorts! I think not...

I wore my sandals home just to cling to the past few days though my toes were none too happy with me...it's cold here! I am happy to be home though, because I missed my baby so much!!

Anyway...we're home now and I just checked my work email for the first time since Wednesday! That's huge for me and I'm glad I did it. Nothing went awry (that I know of...) because my team rules!!

Adios, mi amigas and amigos...hasta la proxima...

No comments: