Will golfed early this morning and I had a Chocolate Synergy spa treatment complete with massage, hot oil scalp treatment, tea therapy, aromatherapy and even sound therapy. I was so relaxed I almost couldn't muster the strength to order breakfast *heavy dramatic sigh*....but I managed. Will was still golfing so I was on my own and the lovely staff set it up on the patio.
I was about to make myself an espresso when heard the plates clanging outside...I ran to the patio door and lo and behold, I had a visitor. A naughty little visitor who stole the butter for my toast. I quickly moved everything inside but he was still very interested in the table runner...


Will and I also took a long hike out the front gates and through the surrounding neighborhoods. The plants and flowers are so incredible...here are a few examples:


No comments:
Post a Comment