Well…we’re on the plane! I don’t want to jinx it but the morning went very smoothly. We got up super early and despite the fact we were up late last night waiting to greet Wayne’s friend Mary; all were in good spirits.
The lines at the airport were long but not unbearable. The service people aren’t beaten down by weeks of holiday travelers – yet. We’ll see how they look when we fly back into Portland on Wednesday.
Isaiah is sitting next to me…watching Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. He’s cracking up at the action and keeps looking up at me and grinning widely. He even just put his arms around me and said, “I love you, mommy!” and gave me a big ‘ol kiss. He’s pretty excited I’d say.
Things I’m a little worried about:
1) Kristen will vigorously regret agreeing to watch Zeke and not be my Zumba partner anymore.
2) Wayne will get distracted by Mary and miss his plane tonight ;)
3) People will ruin Disneyland by being cranky, impatient and intolerant.
No comments:
Post a Comment