Ok, you might be thinking, "She's been to Disneyland the last two years...she knows it's busy." It's true. I have been here...I should know it's busy and yet, I feel totally overwhelmed by the sheer volume of human bodies. The previous years, I think we've gone just a few days earlier or something. If we were terribly irresponsible parents, we'd have just taken Isaiah out of school and gone last week. I'm trying to be calm but really??? So - - many - - people. Ok, I'm done complaining.
Here are some pics of our day:
Some of my favorite moments of today:
Will incredulous at my insistence to attempt family pictures at the entrance of Disneyland where millions of people are trying to do the same thing:
Giant Turkey Legs...nuff said.
Ok, I know I said, "nuff said" but I do have ONE thing to say about the giant turkey legs. They are pretty tasty...smoky and flavorful...and giant...which is hilarious and cool but they illicit "varied responses" from the guests of Disneyland. Most smile, laugh or even ask "Wow, where do you get THOSE!" but at least one just HAD to prove how brilliant and judgemental he was by exclaiming loudly, "Gee...every time I come to Disneyland I just WISH I had a veggie burger." I laughed just as loudly and said, "Now THAT is too bad." That's the only thing I could come up with that was "Disney-friendly". Oy.
No comments:
Post a Comment