Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sasquatch - Day 1.5

Ok, I try hard not to judge or be snooty but the clientèle at this particular Travelodge is LESS than respectful of my need to sleep.

There was all manner of tom foolery going on last night until well into the early morning and it all just had to happen above OUR room. Now, lest you think I'm being sly or cheeky - - it was not THAT kind of tom foolery. Just people slamming doors, jumping about, running up and down the clangy metal stairs. I'm being told by the infamous "that's not how you spell it, idiot" red line in Firefox that clangy isn't a word...it is now - - it is now.

Anyhoo...besides that small inconvenience, our evening was fun. We moseyed on over to the neighboring metropolis of Moses Lake and found a lakeside restaurant with outdoor seating. It was called the "Lakeside Bar and Grill". We sat out on the patio and watched the sun go down over the lake. It was actually quite peaceful and beautiful...except for the cat fight that ensued in the bar. Ah...lake folk are colorful. :)

No comments: